I don't know where it went but my baby boy is a year old! We made it through the sleepless nights, the 4-5 hour nightly meltdowns, and screaming car rides to enjoy several blissful months of cuddles, giggles and little boy noises. We've had so much fun watching him master each milestone from turning over to crawling and now, ever so tentatively, walking! Looking back, it has truly been a wonderful year. Jesse is my cuddle bug but he is all boy, in love with cars and making his sister screech! We are looking forward to watching his sweet but mischievous personality continue to blossom in the next year.
Its just not possible! I keep thinking back to Sarah's first easter, her pictures in the purple flowers, and then Chris coming home. Has it really been so long ago! I am so proud of you momma! Hes such a wonderful boy!
People keep telling me "Write it down or you're going to forget". Have I listened? Of course not! My daughter is now almost five and my son is almost one. I have already forgotten so much. But I don't want to forget anymore. So here I go, entering the world of blogging. I've never been very good at journaling so lets see if this works any better. I want to leave memories for my kids. I want to be able to look back on my life and say "I remember that now, that was a good day"! I want to archive the true gold in life and pass it along to my children. So here I am, archiving gold!
Its just not possible! I keep thinking back to Sarah's first easter, her pictures in the purple flowers, and then Chris coming home. Has it really been so long ago! I am so proud of you momma! Hes such a wonderful boy!
ReplyDelete