Sarah tried the "I don't feel good. Can I stay home today?" line on me this morning. I would have been concerned if she hadn't bounded out of bed at 6:30 this morning, bright-eyed and bushy- tailed, and gone straight to a very energetic game of imaginary world with her mini dolls. This really starts in kindergarten? I told her that if she didn't feel good she would have to spend the whole day in bed. I didn't hear another word from her so I thought the issue had been resolved. But when I went to tell her it was time to put her shoes on and head to school I found her on her bed surrounded by every toy she obviously thought she was going to want to play with for the whole day! Ummmmm... I guess I should have guessed that my little negotiator wouldn't have been so easily deterred.
No comments:
Post a Comment